By Wolfgang Fischer,Ingo Lieb,Jan Cannizzo
Part of the ebook is a translation of the authors’ German textual content “Einführung in die komplexe Analysis”; a few fabric was once extra from the through now virtually “classical” textual content “Funktionentheorie” written through the authors, and some paragraphs have been newly written for designated use in a master’s programme.
Read or Download A Course in Complex Analysis: From Basic Results to Advanced Topics PDF
Best mathematical analysis books
This quantity offers a improvement of the guidelines of harmonic research with a distinct emphasis on application-oriented issues. based on the interdisciplinary nature of the topic, theoretical facets of the topic are complemented by way of in-depth explorations of comparable fabric of an utilized nature.
The coming of the ‘information age’ took most folks all of sudden – together with scientists and technologists. this day, examine on higher, smaller, and speedier how one can shop and move details maintains to develop, and growing to be quick inside this scope is the sector of magnetoelectronics. With its probabilities as a magnetic garage know-how in a position to overcoming the vulnerabilities of CMOS (complementary steel on oxide semiconductor), magnetoelectronics delivers to be a tremendous deploy within the details period.
This ebook comprises recommendations to 400 workouts, over ninety five% of that are within the author’s Mathematical information. That textbook covers issues in statistical concept crucial for graduate scholars getting ready for paintings on a Ph. D. measure in facts. however, it is a stand-alone ebook, considering routines and suggestions are understandable independently in their resource.
This publication venture used to be initiated on the Tribute Workshop in Honour of Gunnar Sparr and the follow-up workshop Inequalities, Interpolation, Non-commutative, research, Non-commutative Geometry and functions INANGA08, held on the Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Lund collage in could and November of 2008.
- Convolution Operators on Groups: 11 (Lecture Notes of the Unione Matematica Italiana)
- Numerical Analysis and Optimization: An Introduction to Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Simulation (Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computation)
- Fractional Calculus :An Introduction for Physicists
- Computational Rheology for Pipeline and Annular Flow: Non-Newtonian Flow Modeling for Drilling and Production, and Flow Assurance Methods in Subsea Pipeline Design
- Noncommutative Mathematics for Quantum Systems (Cambridge IISc Series)
- Calculus with Applications, Global Edition
Extra resources for A Course in Complex Analysis: From Basic Results to Advanced Topics
A Course in Complex Analysis: From Basic Results to Advanced Topics by Wolfgang Fischer,Ingo Lieb,Jan Cannizzo